Forest Ecosystems & Society
201M Richardson Hall
Ph.D., 2003, University of Alberta, Canada
- Forest Genetics
Forest Genetics, Tree Improvement, Biometrics, and Data Mining
- Geleynse, Scott, Jayawickrama, Keith, Trappe, Matt, Ye, Terrance, and Zhang, Xiao. 2016. Genetic parameters of factors affecting the biomass recalcitrance of Douglas Fir trees. BioEnergy Research doi:10.1007/s12155-016-9718-2.
- Ye, T.Z. and Jayawickrama, K.J.S. 2014. Geographic variation and local growth superiority for coastal Douglas-fir – Rotation-age growth performance in a Douglas-fir provenance test. Silvae Genetica 63(3): 116-125.
- Ye, T.Z. and Jayawickrama, K.J.S. 2012. Early selection for improving volume growth in coastal Douglas-fir breeding programs. Silvae Genetica 61(4-5): 186-198.
- Ye, Terrance Z., Jayawickrama Keith JS, and Johnson GR. 2007. Efficiency of Including First-generation Information in Second-generation Ranking and Selection: Results of Computer Simulation. Tree Genetics and Genomes 3: 319-328.
- Jayawickrama, K.J.S., Ye, T.Z. and Howe G.T. 2011. Heritabilities, intertrait genetic correlations, G x E interaction and predicted genetic gains for acoustic velocity in mid-rotation coastal Douglas-fir. Silvae Genetica 60(1): 8-18.
- Ye, T.Z., Jayawickrama, K.J.S. and St Clair, J.B. 2009. Realized gains from block-plot coastal Douglas-fir trials in the Northern Oregon Cascades. Silvae Genetica 59(1): 29-39.
- Ye, T.Z. and Jayawickrama, K.J.S. 2008. Efficiency of using spatial analysis in first-generation coastal Douglas-fir progeny tests in the US Pacific Northwest. Tree Genetics and Genomes 4: 677-692.
- Ye, Terrance Z., Jayawickrama, Keith J.S, and Johnson, G.R. 2007. Efficiency of Including First-generation Information in Second-generation Ranking and Selection: Results of Computer Simulation. Tree Genetics and Genomes 3: 319-328.
- Yang, R-C., Yeh, F.C. and Ye, T.Z. 2007. Multilocus structure in the Pinus contorta - Pinus banksiana complex. Canadian Journal of Botany 85: 774-784.
- Yang, R-C., Ye, T.Z., Blade,S.F. and Bandara, M. 2004. Efficiency of spatial analyses of field pea yield trials. Crop Sience 44: 49-55.
- Ye, T.Z., Yang, R-C. and Yeh, F.C. 2003. Coevolution in natural pathosystems: effects of dominance on host-pathogen interactions. Phytopathology 93(5): 633-639.
- Ye, T.Z., Yang, R-C. and Yeh, F.C. 2002. Population structure of a lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta) and jack pine (P. banksiana) complex as revealed by random amplified polymorphic DNA. Genome 45: 530-540.
- Jonsson, A., Eriksson,G., Ye, Z. and Yeh, F.C. 2000. A retrospective early test of Pinus sylvestris seedlings grown at wide and dense spacing. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 30: 1443-1452.
- Yang, R-C., Ye, Z. and Hiratsuka, Y. 1999. Susceptibility of Pinus contorta – Pinus banksiana complex to Endocronartium harknessii: host–pathogen interactions. Canadian Journal of Botany 77: 1035-1043.
- Jayawickrama, K.J.S., Shaw, D. and Ye, T.Z. 2012. Genetic Selection in Coastal Douglas-fir for tolerance to Swiss Needle Cast Disease. Proceedings of the fourth international workshop on the genetics of host-parasite interactions in forestry: Disease and insect resistance in forest trees. Gen. Tech. Rep. PSW-GTR-240. Albany, CA: Pacific Southwest Research Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 372p.
- Ye, T., Jayawickrama K, Turnblom, E and St Clair B. 2011. Age-7 Results from the three Grays Harbor Genetic Gain/ Type IV trials planted in 2005. SMC Quarterly News, 4th Quarter 2011. Stand Management Cooperative, College of Forest Resources, University of Washington, PO Box 352100, Seattle, WA 98195.
- Jayawickrama, K.J.S., Ye, T.Z., Gupta, R. and Cherry, M.L. 2009. Including Wood Stiffness in Tree Improvement of Coastal Douglas-fir in the US Pacific Northwest: A Literature Review and Synthesis. Research Contribution 50 of the Forest Research Laboratory, College of Forestry, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR.
- Jayawickrama, K.J.S., Johnson, G.R. and Ye, T.Z. 2004. Cooperative Advanced-Generation Breeding and Testing of Coastal Douglas-fir and Western Hemlock – Strategy and Implementation. In Li, B. and S. McKeand eds. “Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding in the Age of Genomics: Progress and Future”. IUFRO Joint Conference of Division 2. November 1-5, 2004, Charleston, SC.