Forest Ecosystems & Society
B.S., 1974, University of Connecticut
M.S., 1976, University of Connecticut
Ph.D., 1979, Louisiana State University
- Integrated Social and Ecological Systems
- Forest, Wildlife and Landscape Ecology
- Landscape Ecology
- Wildlife Ecology
(1) Influences of landscape structure and composition on habitat for selected species, (2) Conservation of biodiversity, (3) Interface between human gender norms and ecological systems
- Kim, H., M. Yongwon, C. Chang-Yong, B.C. McComb and M.G. Betts. 2021. Declines in common and migratory breeding landbird species in South Korea over the past two decades. Front. Ecol. Evol. | doi: 10.3389/fevo.2021.627765
- McComb, B.C. and S.A. Cushman. 2020. Editorial: Synergistic effects of pervasive stressors on ecosystems and biodiversity. Front. Ecol. Evol. doi: 10.3389/fevo.2020.569997
- Kline, J.D., M.E. Harmon, T.A. Spies, A.T. Morzillo, R.J. Pabst, B.C. McComb, F. Schnekenburger, K.A. Olsen, B. Csuti, and J.C. Vogeler. 2016. Evaluating carbon storage, timber harvest, and potential habitat possibilities for a western Cascades (US) forest landscape. Ecological Applications 26: 2044-2059.
- Hessburg, P.F., T.A. Spies, D.A. Perry, C.N. Skinner, A.H. Taylor, P.M. Brown., S.L. Stephens, A.J. Larson, D.J. Churchill, N.A. Povak, P.H. Singleton, B.C. McComb, W.J. Zielinski, B.M. Collins, R.B. Salter, J.J. Keane, J.F. Franklin, and G. Riegel. 2016. Tamm Review: Management of mixed-severity fire regime forests in Oregon, Washington, and Northern California, Forest Ecology and Management, ISSN 0378-1127
- McComb, B.C., 2015. Wildlife Habitat Management: Concepts and Applications in Forestry, Second Edition. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 401 pp.
Complete Publications List:For a complete list of publications, visit Google Scholar