Senior Faculty Research Assistant II
Forest Ecosystems & Society
B.A., 1993 (mathematics), The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
M.S., 1999 (geographic techniques), Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Geographic Information Science
Geographic visualization; regional scale vegetation mapping; discrete global grid systems
- Bell, DM, MJ Gregory, JL Ohmann. 2015. Imputed forest structure uncertainty varies across elevational and longitudinal gradients in the western Cascade Mountains, Oregon, USA. Forest Ecology and Management 358:154-164.
- Meigs, G, RE Kennedy, AN Gray, MJ Gregory. 2015. Spatiotemporal dynamics of recent mountain pine beetle and western spruce budworm outbreaks across the Pacific Northwest Region, USA. Forest Ecology and Management 339:71-86.
- Henderson, EB, JL Ohmann, MJ Gregory, HM Roberts, HSJ Zald. 2014. Species distribution modelling for plant communities: stacked single species or multivariate modelling approaches?. Applied Vegetation Science 17:516-527.
- Ohmann, JL, MJ Gregory, HM Roberts. 2014. Scale considerations for integrating forest inventory plot data and satellite image data for regional forest mapping. Remote Sensing of Environment 151:3-15.
- Zald, HSJ, JL Ohmann, HM Roberts, MJ Gregory, EB Henderson, R McGaughey, J Braaten. 2014. Influence of lidar, Landsat imagery, disturbance history, plot location accuracy, and plot size on accuracy of imputation maps of forest composition and structure. Remote Sensing of Environment 143:26-38.