Forest Engineering, Resources & Management
PhD, 1972, Wildland Resource Science, UC-Berkeley
MS, 1968, Forest Science, Yale University
BS, 1966, Forest Management, Humboldt State University
Current Programs include: Forest sector modeling; estimating the impacts of carbon sequestration strategies through tree planting; price-based substitution of wood and non-wood products
- Crandall MS, DM Adams, CA Montgomery, D Smith. 2017. The potential rural development impacts of utilizing non-merchantable forest biomass. Forest Policy and Economics 74: 20-29
- Latta GS, DM Adams, KP Bell, JD Kline. 2016. Evaluating land-use and private forest management responses to a potential forest carbon offset sales program in western Oregon (USA). Forest Policy and Economics 65:1–8.
- Haim D, DM Adams, EM White. 2014. Determinants of demand for wood products markets in the U.S. construction sector: an econometric analysis of a system of demand equations. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 44(10):1217-1226.
- White EM, G Latta, RJ Alig, KE Skog, DM Adams. 2013. Biomass Production from the U.S. Forest and Agriculture Sectors in Support of a Renewable Electricity Standard. Energy Policy 58(2013): 64-74.
- Chimeli AB, Boyd RG, DM Adams. 2012. International Timber Markets and Tropical Deforestation: The Evidence from Prices. Applied Economics 44(10): 1303-1314.